Last month at Fintech Nexus USA in New York City we announced that Fintech Nexus has acquired Fintech Blueprint, one of the leading fintech newsletters. It is led by Lex Sokolin, who is one of the great thinkers in our space, so I used the opportunity of being together in person to record an interview.
The latest episode of the Fintech One-on-One podcast is a discussion with Lex Sokolin (I last had him on the show two years ago) recorded in the podcast theater at the event. While we touch on the acquisition of Fintech Blueprint, most of the episode is spent discussing many of the hottest fintech topics of the day.
In this podcast you will learn:
- A description of his Fintech Blueprint newsletter
- Why he agreed to the partnership with Fintech Nexus.
- Some of the broader platform shifts he is tracking today in fintech.
- How Lex views decentralized finance in the context of today's risk-off environment.
- The two strategies that are bringing traditional finance and crypto together.
- His views on the government crackdown on crypto.
- The different regulatory climates in the US, UK, and Europe.
- How decentralized finance might impact the payments landscape.
- His vision for self-driving money and the role AI will play.
- The technologies Lex is looking at most closely over the next two to three years.
Connect with Lex on LinkedIn
Connect with Fintech Blueprint on LinkedIn
Connect with Fintech One-on-One: