Where fintech has had a dramatic impact already is in international payments. Sure, there is still work to do but there are companies out there today facilitating payments, often instantly, to people all around the world.
My next guest on the Fintech One-on-One podcast is Charles Rosenblatt, the President of PayQuicker. What PayQuicker does is help companies pay their gig workers in 200+ countries and those workers can receive these funds instantly. They have been doing this for more than a decade.
In this podcast you will learn:
- What attracted Charles to the role at PayQuicker.
- What PayQuicker does exactly.
- The different geographies they operate in.
- The most common use cases for their payouts technology.
- What is exciting about their Payouts OS product.
- Why PayQuicker does not take possession of the money.
- The big value proposition for PayQuicker's clients.
- What they are doing in their partnership with Mastercard.
- How the end consumer receives their money.
- His view on crypto and stablecoins as a payments tool.
- How they partner with global banks.
- How they facilitate instant payouts.
- Why fraud is not a major problem for PayQuicker.
- What's next for PayQuicker.
Connect with Charles on LinkedIn
Connect with PayQuicker on LinkedIn
Connect with Fintech One-on-One: