Last month we announced a groundbreaking partnership with Fintech Meetup that is going to transform the fintech space.
With that in mind, I thought it would be helpful to dive more deeply into the partnership between Fintech Nexus and Fintech Meetup.
So, on the next episode of the Fintech One-on-One podcast we have my good friend and partner, Bo Brustkern, CEO and Co-Founder of Fintech Nexus and Jon Lear, the President and Co-Founder of Fintech Meetup.
In this podcast you will learn:
- Background of how Fintech Meetup began.
- The genesis of the discussions between Fintech Nexus and Fintech Meetup.
- What the partnership entails exactly.
- What this means for existing Fintech Nexus sponsors and attendees.
- The different components of the Fintech Meetup 2024 event.
- How their meetings program works.
- Why their Table Talks program is so important.
- How they are going to run their co-located events.
- Details about their location: The Venetian in Las Vegas.
- How Fintech Meetup fits in with the broader Hyve Group.
- How Fintech Nexus is developing our digital media products.
- What is most exciting about this new partnership.
Connect with Bo on LinkedIn
Connect with Fintech Nexus on LinkedIn
Connect with Jon on LinkedIn
Connect with Fintech Meetup on LinkedIn
Connect with Fintech One-on-One: